College Collage

Cut and Paste Education ™

First day of no classes?

ok...i'm in a computer lab because it seems that my physics 111 class doesn't meet today (today being the first day of classes for this semester). I find that to be odd. Oh, ece 110 doesn't seem to meet today either. Ece 199 SJP's website doesn't reflect any changes for this semester...so i'm not sure if it meets. Math 242 meets...I think. I have no indication of it meeting or not meeting so i assume that it meets. I know that i promised to have my domain up by today...but i have expenses as noted below and i have to buy books this week. I may have to pass on the domain until...uh...later :-) Don't worry, i'm going to do it...i just don't know when.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment