College Collage

Cut and Paste Education ™

First Real day of classes

Well...I went to all of my classes today, bought a loaf of DOJJFB (Day Old Jimmy John's French Bread) and now i'm at a computer lab doing my online homework. I bought books today...only $100!! It turns out that i don't need the textbook for physics and i have the book for Math from last semester! I'm so happy. I went ahead and spent the money that my dad transfered over to my account anyway :-) I'll pay him back this weekend. (i'm so sly). I have Physics and 110 with Jenny from 130. We decided to be lab partners for 110 since we also share lab for it. She got the strippers and i got the needles..so we're ready for some Tricky experiments! YEE-HA! I bought an HP 48G+ and Rachel's b-day present. I'd tell you what i got her but then she'd decide to read my blog for once. :( The hp 48g+ is a 128kb rpn scientific graphing calculator! it's so cool. I'm not sure if it's the one that Gano and Keeting have...but it's still really cool. Speaking of Keeting...I should ask him if he wants me to pick one up for him (only $43). hmm. Shit..Simpsons will be on soon. ttyl!!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment