College Collage

Cut and Paste Education ™

Car Payment Day

so my car is 13 mo. old and i just hope that nothing went wrong with my money in the bank and my car payment got paid. I should have class right now...but i don't! I will have my 1-2 and 2-3 but that's it for today. This first week has been EASY! I've finished all of my homework for this week and i'm organized and feeling good!!! I'm hungry though. I'm hungry often.
sometimes i don't feel like i'm in college...I see all of these "college" people and i don't think that i look like them or act like them. I don't have lots of friends to pal around with and i dont belong to any clubs or organizations. I guess i am my own club...no one else allowed. :-) I guess everyone goes through this. They feel like they don't belong where they are...but then realize that they don't belong anywhere else..so this must be where they belong. oh well :-)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment