College Collage

Cut and Paste Education ™

moving?

I'm thinking about moving my blog to this site. I figure that i'm already paying for the thing...so i might as well use it. I just want to make sure that i won't lose all both of my visitors. If you DONT want me to move...you should leave me some comments or email me. I'm also thinking of using this company to allow me to have some real content on my site. that is...paid for content...that is you would pay me to see it :-) I'm not talking about a subscription. I mean like a quarter per page of content excluding my blog. That's not too much to ask, is it? again use the comments or email to respond to this question. I really like getting email...a lot!! well, i'm 2 for 2...we'll see about tomorrow ;-)
« Home | Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment