College Collage

Cut and Paste Education ™

Finally Finished Finals

Finals have folded and fortunately i've not failed, Fates failing former phrase notwithstanding. (I dearly love alliteration) So, I'm no longer a freshman. I'm happy. Prom is this weekend today. I need to get the damned flower and clean my mom's car. (It's hella bigger than mine *wink wink*) Hopefully Rachel won't have a heart attack tomorrow today. I love her and you, my reader/s. Do you like this new design? I thought that i'd play on "Cut and Paste Education ™" as much as i could.

Peas be with ewe.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

at 22:34 | Blogger Rachel said,

i like your education.    



at 02:51 | Blogger samurphy said,

Thank ya' kindly! :-)    



» Post a Comment