College Collage

Cut and Paste Education ™

Finally Finals!

well, I've just taken my first final of this semester. I'm glad it's over. I took classes outside of my realm of interest and it didn't pay off in the grade book. :-( However, i've found that i've learned a lot. Mr. Shmitz would be proud of me.

Having the summer off will be very good for me. I'm not sure that i can say the same for rachel. She seems to oscillate from looking forward to summer and visiting me to dreading summer and being so far away from me. Oh well. Que sera, sera. Occasionally i think about how my relationship with rachel will develop as a result of us living so far from each other. Then i stop myself and realize that some things are not meant to be known. What will be, will be, regardless of whether or not i know that it will come into being.

Hello summer, goodbye stress. HA!

BTW:

Main Entry: hab·er·dash·er
Pronunciation: 'ha-b&(r)-"da-sh&r
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English haberdassher, from modification of Anglo-French hapertas petty merchandise
1 British : a dealer in notions
2 : a dealer in men's clothing and accessories

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

at 22:47 | Blogger samurphy said,

Hey, i have comments now. I expect EVERYONE to comment :-)    



» Post a Comment