College Collage

Cut and Paste Education ™

lost in space

well, i posted last night with audioblogger, i guess that Verizon ate it.

I was followed, blown kisses, and waved to by 2 girls last night on my way home. I think that people feel more open to flirting with me because i have a new bumper sticker on my car. It says "I [heart] math." I didn't know that math was such a turn-on. I think math is sexy, but i was unaware that women in general find this to be true. So, for all the ladies out there, I [heart] math. ;)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

at 11:50 | Anonymous Anonymous said,

I would have followed you and blown kisses to you because of your math sticker. :)

-Jenny    



at 13:30 | Blogger samurphy said,

I think that's the nicest comment i've ever recieved! Thank you!    



» Post a Comment