College Collage

Cut and Paste Education ™

The new look!

This is the new look. I hope that everyone likes it. I still have some tweaking to do, but most of it is invisible to the end-user (you). I hope that the colors are appealing and that the navigation is intuitive and easy to use. Let me know!!

BTW: The navigation is really easy to do. It's just a couple of lines of Javascript and it's all quite user-friendly.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

at 14:46 | Anonymous Anonymous said,

i am speechless. I love it. Such a great look. Can’t wait to read more from you!    



at 14:49 | Blogger Rachel said,

stephen! it’s FABULOUS!! i love it...the greens, the plus/minus, the red, everything is parfait. Even in the perma-links. I love it.

i love you,
love,
rachel    



» Post a Comment