College Collage

Cut and Paste Education ™

Franz is my Hero!


Listen
to F-Dawg live. I love Take Me Out. I also love broadband at UIUC. :-) I'm so spoiled.

I'm sorry that i haven't blogged..at all. It's hard for me to get the motivation to blog now that i have to walk 30 min. just to get to an internet connection. I'm going to try to create a daily routine in preparation for the upcoming acedemic year. Namely, I will try to be up before 10am and at the computer lab before noon. No promises.

[work talk] Work is frustrating. The time passes quickly now that we start 1/2 an hour earlier, but I am getting sick of the laziness/"not my job" attiude of my co-workers. Our performance as a side (300 TWI) is outstanding. Over 1000 all week and over 1600 the last two days. Misload freq. that is. Productivity is at an all-time low barely breaking 300 for a weekly avg. I wish that they'd tell us more about our individual load quality and load factor. How can we improve if we are not individually held responsible for our work?! Speaking of personal work quality, my misload freq. has been better than examplery for the last 3 weeks at least. Just last week, the sort manager (Evans) told me that i'm not allowed to call in, EVER. :-) I'm hoping to get Package Handler of the Month. I think they're holding out on awards until the company picnic next weekend. [/work talk]

unicycle!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

at 17:26 | Blogger Rachel said,

I'm liking the f-dawg. Thanks for the link.
i love you,
love,
rachel    



» Post a Comment