College Collage

Cut and Paste Education ™

Firefox

Mozilla Firefox is the best browser ever! I have it installed onto a Zip Disk and set up so that it stores all of my prefs, extensions, themes, downloads, etc. on the zip disk rather than on the computer with which i'm working. I makes me very happy. I just wish that all computers had zip disks. After i've downloaded all of the extensions i want i might put the whole firefox application onto my jumpdrive to make up for the computers w/o zip disks. :-)

An update on pismire: I'm not going to research it further. It shall remain one of the mysteries of the universe.

The guy next to me in this lab is logged onto 2 computers and repeatedly signing up for some online game that revolves on how often people click on your name. I don't really understand it, but it looks stupid. :-)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment