College Collage

Cut and Paste Education ™

NOOOOOOOOOOO

I had a HUGE post here and now it's gone. *sigh* Now i don't feel like re-typing all of that crap. I'll summarize:

BoohBah-- a show on PBS which is odd/frightening.

Stone Keep-- an old PC game i miss.

Sam and Max Hit the Road-- and even older PC game that i miss.

School sucks-- Ha Ha @ everyone that's still in highschool :)

Summer wasted-- I feel like i'm wasting my summer

Sign Language-- I'm thinking about taking sign language at a CC this summer. We'll see.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

at 16:53 | Blogger Rachel said,

boohbah is SO frightening...i blogged about it a while back. And i would like to take american sign language this summer.    



» Post a Comment