College Collage

Cut and Paste Education ™

ants, some guy, clean house, casio

Well, the ants have discovered my house. Initially it wasn't a big deal. There were some ants here and there. Soon they invaded the kitchen. But now there is nothing in the kitchen to eat. Roaming search parties have invaded the trash and are currently closing in on all known empty pop can locations. Updates pending approval from the QUEEN!

Next to me in the lab was some guy that was blogging. I thought that was funny. His blog is called reboot. I can't find it yet. Grr

Rachel washed my dishes! I'm so happy. I can now eat food! As for the rest of my house....well....good luck <:

I am, as i so aptly put it, a Casio keyboard minor deity. try this out in pipe organ : D#,F,A,D#,F,A,D#,F,A,D#,F,A,D,F,A#,D,F,A#,D,F,A#,D,F,A#. I know. It's brilliant.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

at 13:14 | Blogger Rachel said,

Ah ha. I am happy to have helped with your dish situation. And i'm sorry about your ants. However, i would like to inform all readers of this blog that stephen is beyond amazing at that casio. He makes it sing, he really does. stephen, you can really tickle them plastic keys.
i love you,
love,
rachel

http://folkeyes.blogspot.com    



» Post a Comment