College Collage

Cut and Paste Education ™

Memory

It's interesting what i can remember. It's even more interesting to see the things that i forget. I can't, for the life of me, remember the year in which Rachel was born, or her address. And, for some reason, I stumble when i dial her phone number (rather than using Voice-Dial). This has nothing to do with the amount of love i have for her, and yet, it is disturbing.

There are certain words that i can spell only when i write them down. When typing, i always mispell them. There are words that i can't write, i have to type them first. Numbers that don't seem to exist unless i have a telephone keypad in front of me, other disappear unless a calculator keypad is in view. There are even words that i am unable to pronounce in English. I only know them in Romanian or French. Also, there are words that i can only spell the Romanian or French version of.

I do NOT know why this is. It bothers me a lot, at times. It seems to be in the realm of things that can not be directly understood. There is something bigger going on, and i don't know what it is. I know phone numbers that i have never dialed, but not the phone number i dial the most. Odd.
BTW: Jenny, what is your email address?
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

at 22:11 | Anonymous Anonymous said,

Stephen, it's jennifernance@hotmail.com pretty easy to remember    



» Post a Comment