College Collage

Cut and Paste Education ™

VGPD

The police of Villa Grove, IL (pop. 2600) seem to hate foreigners. By foreign i mean not-from-Villa-Grove. I got pulled over tonight, in my shitty van, for "crossing the line a couple of times." Which line? In town or out? *sigh* He gave me a warning, but really just wanted to make sure that i wasn't drunk. The interesting thing is that he was coming towards me, passed me, and then did a U-Turn in order to follow me. He followed me 1/2 way through town and about 6 miles outside of town before pulling me over. How did he know that i might be a drunk when he first saw me? Was he able to gather that much information about me in the time it took for him to pass me? I think that if i did, in fact, cross "The Line" it was because i was watching him in my rear-view mirror waiting for him to pull me over. wait, i just looked at the written warning, it says that the violation occured at the place that he did the u-turn. !! How could he have known then that i was going to cross "The Line"? grr.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment