College Collage

Cut and Paste Education ™

Rachel's blog

Hey, everyone should visit Rachel's blog. I visit her blog whenever i can. Often times she talks about me...which, in and of its self, is not disturbing. That being said, i find that i'm learning new things about her through her blog, often several days later than the teeming millions that view her blog. This is disconcerting. I talk to her every night on the phone. I try to talk to her during the day as well. I never hear some of the concerns that she blogs about. As my own pool of teeming several, what would you do if you were in my position?

I haven't blogged in a while. I blame it on the car accident. I've been kinda bummed out because of it. The new estimate for fixing the car is.....$3200. That means that my car is totaled. Fortunately, i can do most of that work for half the price. Unfortunately, i don't have $1600 much less $3200. If anyone wants to, they could send me some money! :) Just email me if you want to donate to a good cause.

I'm sure you've not noticed that the blogroll is gone. Blogrolling.com only provides free blogrolls if every site on your blogroll is a blog. This conflicts with my portable bookmark idea. Oh well. Maybe i can find an alternative to my bookmarks or my blogroll. We'll see.

ps, are you digging the white links?
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

at 20:46 | Anonymous Anonymous said,

I'm diggin' the white links.

About Rachel, I understand why she doesn't tell you everything that she blogs about. I do the same thing. Sometimes, there are just things I don't want to say directly to people. I mean..i don't mean them to read them either, but if they do, whatever. I use the blog to get stuff off my chest or explain stuff to myself amongst other things. Maybe she's afraid something would come across wrong if she talks. When you type, as you know, you can change and edit, take as much time as you need.

Lol, about the sought, i feel really stupid. for some reason i could not think of that. thanks.

-Jenny    



at 23:44 | Blogger Luke said,

the white links are good, yes    



» Post a Comment