College Collage

Cut and Paste Education ™

grr

Well, i just had my first crash of firefox, ever. I lost a post due to it. *sigh*

I've deleted some of my ireads. This is not meant to be an insult to anyone. I've decided to morph iread into my bookmarks. Blogrolling.com makes this very easy and portable. This will require some method of sorting. Also i would pull ivisit into iread. This leaves me with only 2 menus in the sidebar. Any suggestions?

I skipped my 8:00 but went to my 10:00. I like that discussion section a lot. My TA is Ph. D'd in physics. She's cool.

I'm going to bite the bullet and go to work. I don't want to, but my conscience is going haywire over the issue.

Damn, late for simpsons!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment