College Collage

Cut and Paste Education ™

TI-89 Titanium

TI-89 Titanium...I'm starting to doubt the prudence of my obsession with HP. The ti-89 titanium can symbolically solve differential equations. it can also graph them....grrr.

what should i do?
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

at 15:01 | Blogger Luke said,

I spent most of my time figuring out how to work the damned thing.

which is rough when you're trying to understand 6 chapters (though only calc II) in an evening/night/earlymorning before a test.    



at 16:55 | Blogger Rachel said,

i'm throughly enjoying your TI-83 SE for "help" with my finite class. if you can even CALL it a class.

I never thought i'd say this, but i miss challenging math. Lawrence can see it in my eagerness to do the hardest problems in my finite book. Finite. ha.

and, thank you for your support on my drama on my blog. I really appreciate it a lot:)

i love you,
love,
rachel

http://folkeyes.blogspot.    



» Post a Comment