College Collage

Cut and Paste Education ™

Failure to have a good day

As i was going to work today, i ran into a stranger. Well, that's not true. I ran into a stranger's car. Just after it happened, it struck me..."I really wish that i hadn't done that."

I head-checked to my left to see if i could change lanes and when i looked back i saw her car as being WAY too close. Slamming on the breaks did little good as i saw my hood buckle and the airbag deploy. I felt the carpet burn from the airbag after they had deflated and realized that i had just made a huge mistake.

I pulled my car into the parking lot of a gas station under the guidance of a police officer. He asked for license and proof of insurance and wrote me a ticket. The Ford Escape that i collided with looked quite good for having been in an accident. Actually i could not see any sign of damage whatsoever. The officer informed me that the other party was unharmed. Thank you God.

The ticket says "Failure to reduce speed/stop to avoid an accident." I've had one of these before. That was almost 3 years ago.

Broken on my car: hood, right fender, windshield, bumper, crush panel under bumper, radiator, and front-top engine bay support bar. This is the bare minimum. I'm sure that something else is damaged, but i was able to drive it home. I'm just glad that i'm not banged up. Wheel see.

Anyone want to donate $75? *hums Crash into Me by DBM*
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment