College Collage

Cut and Paste Education ™

Clarification

It seems that Rachel was upset by my last post. I hadn't intended for it to upset her nor to be so hypocritical. Allow me to explain myself. I like to read rachel's blog. It is a great way for her to share what has happened to her during the day and to expound on whatever may be streaming through her mind. That's fine. I don't like being the last person to know that, for example,
"I forgot how much one can suffer during a long distance relationship. It's really taking it's toll on both of us, i think.
Both stephen and I are still open to other people, but the oppurtunity hasn't really presented itself.
Hence my lonliness."

I had no idea that rachel was lonely for male companionship. I didn't know that she was so dissapointed in not finding another male lover. I think that i should know about this type of thing before the 100 people that view her blog everyday. I should get more frequent updates about our relationship than her blog does. I am not upset with rachel, though. Please don't take this that way and rush to her defense. What i am trying to say is that if i don't know that something is going on that can affect our relationship, then i can do nothing to fix it. I claim that i get first dibs on that info. Everyone else can have it, but me first. I think that i am entitled to this right because i'm the primary male lover. I'm the one that has to fix whatever i've done wrong. If, Jenny were to write about a fight between the two of us, or about how angry she is at me, i would ask for her to talk to me about it first. If she said no, then that's ok. She retains that right. Rachel doesn't have that right. If the blogosphere knows that Rachel has dumped me before i know it, that's not right.

Having said all of that, Rachel and i are on good terms. We've discussed everything in the above paragraph and have delt with it. We are now fighting about other meaningless issues between us. :)

The house is looking like it will be in my possesion by this time next week. This is very exciting. I already have a potential renter lined up. We'll see how this goes. This weekend will be some hardcore planning and number crunching to see if i can afford it all :)

I got a letter in the mail from the county of Champaign. It's about a traffic safety program that can allow me to have this ticket removed from my record. I think i'll do it. It will cost me $120, ticket included.

I'm dropping Math 461. It is a complete waste of my time.

Next up, project RENT! (nonono, not that stupid play thing...real life)

:)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment