College Collage

Cut and Paste Education ™

Zine

I'm working on a Crimson Zine page. I don't really have any content for it, so i won't post the link to it, yet. I think that this will be a good idea and i will use it for whatever really long rants i have as well as my papers that i've done for school. I'll try to keep the template that i have for "college collage" but i might even change that one when i get moved onto my own domain (hopefully). The zine doesn't have anything to do with Bitpass...so it's all free. I would like to somehow incorporate the two along with my blog onto my own domain. *stars in eyes* *sigh* for this to all come together i need some moolah! My last FedEx check was a paltry $22. I guess that's what i get for only working 3 hours that week. :\ This week is a full work week, but i won't see the money until the friday after next (16th) this is due to the "week behind" paying schedule of my employer.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment