College Collage

Cut and Paste Education ™

myPod

so... I got an iPod. I really like it. I've named it myPod. Others should refer to it as yourPod or stephen'sPod and so on. My laser ingraving is:
abeunt studia in mores
zealous deeds become habits
This is the same phrase in latin and in english.

I am so pleased with myPod. I've created my own dock for it. The pictures will come when I can steal a digital camera. The gist of the dock is that it's a mixture of one of the cables, some wire and rubberbands. I really like it. You'll see, I bet you'll like it too.


The Pope died. That's too bad, but I know that he's in heaven. I suppose it must be a bittersweet experience for Catholics.


hmm, how do I say this nicely.... I-L-L....I-N-I!!!! I couldn't watch the game, it would have consumed me completely. I would not have survived halftime. *sigh* I'm so happy that they won.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

at 02:33 | Blogger ukok said,

This is a completely unrelated question, sorry.

But...

I noticed that you have the same template as myself, I wonder how you got your visitors comments to link back to their sites? Those who comment on my blog no longer get linked back to their site via their comments.

Would appreciate any advice as I only changed the template last night and am at a loss as to how to do this!

God bless.    



» Post a Comment