College Collage

Cut and Paste Education ™

Do you tune?

Well, I never thought that I would be one to purchase music from iTunes or any other similar service. Nevertheless, here I am $49.50 later with a full playlist and a look of dumbfoundness. I used to be content to listen to whatever I could enjoy on the radio and whatever I could find at FluxBlog. *sigh* It is just too easy to buy songs from iTunes. Ideally I'd like to now type out my 50 songs, but I'm not going to. I'm very lazy. :) hmm, maybe I'll get around to making a screenshot or something. eh

[edit]

I found a quick and dirty way of not having to do bunches of typing. Here are my songs.
if you're too lazy to click.... then you're really lazy.

[/edit]
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment