College Collage

Cut and Paste Education ™

"that's hot!" "It was sick!"

I've learned a lot today, and I only had one class. Today is Unofficial St. Patrick's Day.

  • I learned that today is not the best day to have a campus tour with your parents.


  • I learned that when a fight breaks out and it is described as "hot" and "sick" it will only make you think of that guy you saw vomiting.


  • I learned that today all teachers will take attendence and ask you to note whether or not you're sober.


  • I learned that only today will classmates openly accuse one another, during class, of being drunk.


  • I learned that F. Scott Fitzgerald was extremely autobiographical in his writing.


  • I learned that being loud and drunk on the 22 is not cool with the bus driver.


  • I learned that it must really suck to have an exam today.


  • I learned that I live a very sheltered college life.


  • I learned that professor Dahlquist approves of drinking, but only in moderation.


...and it isn't even noon!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

at 00:24 | Blogger Rachel said,

Very nice.
I look forward to college.    



» Post a Comment