College Collage

Cut and Paste Education ™

UG

I just got out of the hardest test I've ever taken. It's the first test I've walked into thinking that I could fail. I feel much relief, now that everything has been said and written. I know that God answered a couple of questions for me. That's the only way to explain the answers that I wrote.

I have a physics final at 1330 till 1630, but i'm not very concerned. I only have to pass physics 212. GPA doesn't matter for my minor. :)

I start switching tonight. I've been told to layer up. At least 3 layers on the torso, long underwear, 2 pairs of socks, gloves, a hat, and a scarf are all recommended. I can't wait! I know that it will be stressful and cold, but all I'm looking for is a break in the monotony. This new task should do the trick. Unfortunately, I will be leaving all of my friends. Betsy, Cain, Robert, Russ, Peters, Jamie, Rocky, Erick, Mark... *sigh* Oh well, I'm sure that I'll still have the chance to run them over to show my appreciation of thier friendship. :)

I need food. I haven't eaten today and I might not get the chance. I have to go shopping for long underwear and better gloves. I'm not even sure that I'll have time for that! hmm, my best bet may be to go home now, drive-thru for food, and hit up Target for the undies/gloves. That shouldn't take more than 90 mins, which should still leave me with time to get to my exam, if i drive. That means I'll need .75 * 3 = 2.25 for parking. What a pain.

Out I go, into the heartless world of commerce and grades.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment