College Collage

Cut and Paste Education ™

Oh, one more thing

I'm so happy with the world of bloggers right now. I've looked over my sitemeter and I see that I'm starting to get steady referrals. There are links that people consistantly click to find me. Also, I see that FluxBlog visited, I know that Minusworld visits, and it makes me feel like my writing/rambling is worthwhile. Generally, when I read blogs such as FluxBlog and Minusworld or Correct My Spelling, I feel like they are blog gods. I guess that's because I want to read what they have to say but I often doubt that anyone wants to read what I have to say. So, seeing these high-profile hits means a lot to me. I know that I don't reciprocate comments and visits like I should, but it's something that I'm now much more compelled to do. :)

This is not to say that regular people visits don't mean anything to me, it's just that I don't know you regular people. I don't know your blog's address. Use this post as an excuse to plug your blog in my comments. Or, if you don't have a blog, plug your favorite blog. Let's see if I can get my Banner box to scroll! :)

BTW: I just noticed that I forgot to make a button for Correct My Spelling. Mea culpa. I'll work on that...after I've had a lot more sleep.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

at 23:32 | Blogger Rachel said,

I believe/agree that said bloggers are blog gods. FluxBlog literally rocks my socks off, as I listen to your mixes of pure FluxBlog day and night. Minusworld is not only wonderful, but Christopher is also attractive. And Luke is a freaking genius.

Stephen, I wish I had cool people reading MY blog. :)

love,
rachel    



at 23:40 | Blogger samurphy said,

...says Rachel as she neglects to put even a single link to her blog. Why would they read her blog if they can't even find it? You have to throw out links to your blog like your blog's life depends on it. :-)    



» Post a Comment