College Collage

Cut and Paste Education ™

Go Orange and Blue!

So, i've come up with a new template that i like. I'm not quite done with it, but what's left is (mostly) minor tweaking. If you see anything go wrong, email me or comment.

I'm not sure about the colors. I know that they are bright, but they're my school colors. I might try to add the ability to change the colors (and remember said change via a cookie) but i don't know what color combo's people would like.

I'd like to make comments show up in the little box to the right. I've been having trouble getting just one post's comments to show up. They all want to be there. Basicly I need some script that will close all comments. That would solve my problem. I think that i could write a loop that would get a list of all of the comments and then hide all but the one that is shown. I'd like to think that there's a faster/easier way to do it because i'm lazy. :)

You'll notice the little link-bar-picture-thingies to the right... I like those but not a lot of sites have them. I might start making simple ones (like the one for ttlb) for those that don't have them...but it'd be cool if everyone did. If you want me to make one for you, just email me about it. I think i could do it for free, if i like you. :)

Well, let me know about the new design.

PS: Adam, i thought that i would go for a math-centric design, but the orange and blue just kinda...happened. I'm still working on a math template. :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

at 20:13 | Blogger Rachel said,

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.    



» Post a Comment