College Collage

Cut and Paste Education ™

Book sale

On my way to campus this afternoon, i ran across a sidewalk book sale. There was a large mat on the lawn. On this mat were various stacks of books with coresponding prices. In the middle of the mat was a jar with a sign that directed on to the front door if you needed to make change. This was a sidewalk, self-serve, honor system, book sale. How wonderful! It made me smile and warmed my heart. I bought 2 books that were $1 each. I paid $3. I love people. :)

The books i purchased were: I hope that i enjoy them. The price was right :) On alibris.com those 2 books would have been $13 plus shipping and handling.

It seems as if i could have obtained Utopia for free, in english or Latin. Oh well. :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment