College Collage

Cut and Paste Education ™

Last post before election 04

Well, in the upcoming days the nation will decide who the next president will be. I've already voted absentee. I wash my hands of this election. I've done my part and there is nothing I can do but wait. I truely fear for the future of our country. Be sure to vote. You can't complain unless you voted.

oboe
Originally uploaded by samurphy.
Holloween was good. I went to Rachel's orchestral concert. I never knew that oboes tune the orchestra. Don't we all have a new respect for oboes now? :) (picture blatently stolen from http://www.m-w.com)


Shopping list:
  • Java pods
  • milk
  • bread
  • cereal
  • inititive
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment