College Collage

Cut and Paste Education ™

Vision

I've not posted in a while and i don't plan on posting anytime soon. I'm unhappy with my template. I'm unhappy with my lack of things to blog about. I'm just not happy with this blog. So it is going down. There will be sporatic posts such as "Test...hello?" but that's about it. I realize that i'll lose both of my faithful readers, but i don't really mind. I hate both of you anyway...so this isn't really contrary to my usual pattern of abusive behavior....... :)

I'll be back...one day.



« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

at 12:15 | Blogger samurphy said,

Well, Adam, I was aware that you read my blog, but that has nothing to do with my planned reorganization. I'm just frustrated with my template, so i'm going to make one from scratch. The math idea is a good one. I'll keep that in mind. As far as templates go, Blogger provides 15(i think) free templates and you're able to make your own or find them via other sources. They don't charge for them at all. I think that my blog lacks focus. I need something to pour all of my blogging elbow grease into. I don't know what that will be, but this blog will probably be down until after the new year. I can see myself having much more free time between this semester and the next and that will be my main work time. As always, "Thank you, Please come again!" :)

BTW: the faithful readers were me and rachel :)    



at 14:53 | Blogger Christopher said,

Keep up the blogging when you've got it revitalized. I'll keep your link warm for you.    



» Post a Comment