College Collage

Cut and Paste Education ™

Finally

I've had my last day of class for the semester. I'm happy but I'm also frightened. This upcoming week is finals week and I've some tough exams on the horizon. The up shot is that the semester is almost over and I can devote much more time to sleeping and, theoretically, cleaning my apartment.

My apartment is absolutely filthy. It's gotten to the point where I am disgusted by it. In the spirit of cleaning I've decided to do my dishes this week and to start cooking real meals, rather than eating something that comes from a wrapper that will end up on my floor. I'm not sure that I will actually end up making any progress, but it's fun to dream.

Speaking of dreams, I had a drug test on Wednesday. The dream isn't the test, it's the job that requires the test. I can start driving the switchers as soon as my clean results come back. Should I happen to fail the drug test I will immediately be fired. No worries here, I haven't had a lemon poppyseed muffin in months!

I-L-L I-N-I!! So, we're number 1. That's cool, but I don't really have much team spirit, despite the colors of my blog. Sure, I'm proud, but I don't really care if we win or not. I guess that I really am a math major.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

at 13:16 | Blogger Luke said,

Your team beat my team once.

Be thankful you're in a major conference or your illini probably wouldn't even be ranked, despite beating Washington and UMass (who beat conneticut) and only losing to you guys by like 10, which is your average margin of victory

/sports rant.    



at 11:26 | Blogger samurphy said,

I-L-L I-N-I. :)    



» Post a Comment