College Collage

Cut and Paste Education ™

A New Year

Image Hosted by 
<br />ImageShack.us
New Year's was spent among friends and an 8-year old. His name is Matthew. I had fun playing with him. I tried to treat him like the little brother I never had. He had fun jumping on my back while I played ping-pong. He also made signs to put on my back. What can't a post-it note do? This one is a butt, replete with stink lines. :)




This sign was the first done by Matthew. It says, "I love poop." and has a drawing of poop, with stink lines, and it is labeled, "poop." Brilliant. I love it. This kid is eight, but he already has the art of redundancy down pat.






"W. Pooh" is Winnie the Pooh in this work of art. Matthew illustrates the character in question so as to leave no doubt as to the identity of the one that the wearer thinks is cool. As a matter of fact, I think that W. Pooh is cool.






This sign says, "Butts rocking big time and are broken in the middle." There is also a drawing of a butt where one can see that butts are, indeed, broken in the middle. Need I say more? :)





This is a drawing of pee alongside a drawing of poop. That is all.






Sign making just isn't sign making without a "kick me" sign. I actually did not see this sign until I got home after the party. He's eight, but he's tricky!

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment