College Collage

Cut and Paste Education ™

Winter Break

I've been away from the computer labs, but much has happened. That is to say that it feels like much has happened. Really, nothing has happened.

I don't know what my grades are. They have been published, but I would rather not know how poorly I've done. I need to find out, and I will before school starts up again, but I'd like to delay it as much as possible. I want to have something else to think about as soon as I see the pile of C's. When I do find out my grades, I will post them here.

Switching has gone swimmingly. I just drive around for 5 or 6 hours a day and shoot the breeze. Lately that's been a very pleasant breeze. The only thing I miss is social interaction. I don't really get to see or talk to anyone and I feel very alone. Oh well, it's a small price to pay for a completely healed back. :)

Christmas went very well. I got lots of good stuff including, but not limited to: a cookbook, a set of sheets, a skillet, some clothes, a jumpdrive, and a 20 questions ball. It was a very good Christmas. There was good food, good music, and good spirits all around. In the true spirit of Christmas, I gave, among other things: jumpdrives, a shrunken coin, video games, a magna-doodle, and a variant of Risk that I can't wait to play. The tree is still up, but quite dried out.

My dirty dishes situation has been resolved. I know what you're thinking. To clarify, I did NOT throw them away. I paid Rachel $25 to wash them. To insure against such expenditures in the future, I purchased a full line of paper and plastic eating paraphenalia. This new eating equipment along side my new cookbook make for a very satisfied man. :) Next step, taking out the trash.

I'm annoyed with this template. I just don't like it. I'm making a new one, but this time I won't go into hiding while the other one is being developed. It should be much better than this template and with fewer colors.


Happy New Year!!




« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment