College Collage

Cut and Paste Education ™

Exhausting (pun intended)

Well, Physics 213: Thermodynamics is over. I took the final and I'm [sarcastic] eagerly [/sarcastic] awaiting my grade. I get the feeling that I've done well on the final, but not on the course. This was a half semester course and it blew by too fast. I was not able to handle the speed of the class. Oh well. I've sown my seeds and I must reap the bitter harvest. I'm expecting a low C or a D but I'm praying for a low B or a C. On a brighter note, Physics 214: Quantum Mechanics starts today. I think that this class will have much more difficult subject matter, but I am usually much more focused during the last half of the semester.

*sigh*
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

at 00:14 | Blogger Rachel said,

Hey Stephen.
I hope all went well. I'm looking forward to being up there next fall. Good luck with this semester (or half semester).

Rachel    



» Post a Comment