College Collage

Cut and Paste Education ™

I demand satisfaction!

        Tonight I had an encounter that was very Simpsons-esque. I was driving North on Lincoln coming from Windsor road. It is a one-lane-in-each-direction street but with ample parking on the right side. I was going the speed limit: 30 MPH. A car approaches from the rear and I posit that it might try to pass on the right. Taking this into consideration I continue at 30MPH. In the rear-view mirror I see another car pass the one behind me on the right. He must be going 40MPH or so. I move halfway into the parking lane so that this aberrant driver cannot pass me as well. He gets angry and tries to move from left to right to get around me. I move with him so that he can't pass me. (It would be illegal for him to pass, therefore if I allowed him to pass I would be an accessory to a crime. (: ) At the light the street turns into 3 lanes. 1 for turning and 2 straight lanes. I move to the right lane, he moves to the left lane and stops past the white line. I see that he's an older gentleman. 50 perhaps. He is overweight and has white/grey hair. I pull up so I can see him and he's glaring at me. I simply shake my head at him and throws up his hands and pulls forward. I rev my engine knowing that I would lose to this late model Lincoln and the light turns green. He peals away and I calmly drive through the intersection. It is as he is passing me that I see his license plate. G-U-N-F-I-T-R. Gun Fighter. OH SHIT. This guy must be Colonel Sanders' brother or something and he is going to want a gunfight at noon. This is just like an episode of the Simpsons in which Homer hits some guy in the face with a glove and the guy turns out to be a southern gun fighter. Hilarity ensues. What was funny is that I'd forgotten about the Hyundai that gunfitr passed. They were behind him and as they passed me they honked and all 5 passengers gave me thumbs up and/or hooted and/or hollered. So, if you see a pearl white late model Lincoln with the license plate GUNFITR being driven by the KFC guy, give him the finger for me ;)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment