College Collage

Cut and Paste Education ™

domains

I want a domain. I've found a place that can give me one for $5/year...but is that the best i can get? As far as hosting goes i've got one lined up for $3/month but i'm not so sure that it's the best deal for me. No python...doesn't say if i can use my own cgi's...doesn't specify bandwidth...I dunno. I just want php, cgi, python(cause i'm learning it), a modest amount of bandwidth, a few mb, ftp, mySQL, email, and i dont want to pay more than $60/year. Oh, and i've got the cake...i just want to eat it as well :) This all means nothing unless i've got the dough for it. I will in a week...or so. My goal is to have this set up by the end of the month. The bare minimum that i'm willing to move from blogspot with is ftp and a domain, but that's a last resort because i know that i can get that for just the cost of the domain. Domain name suggestions are welcome.
ps Kathleen uses icdsoft.com hmm...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment